My love life (or, as I call it, the S.S. Romance) appears to have washed ashore onto the scraggly rocks once again. When this happens to me, it seems like the entire world is against me for no apparent reason. I always feel like the third wheel, see everyone else in love, and find that my former flames are happy in their Facebook photos.
This always happens without skipping a beat at the end of every relationship. However, I”m not alone ,as it apparently happens to every other lovebird, too. These 15 examples from around the world speak the truth a bit too much to my predicament.
1. Grammar nerd.
2. I”m feeling blue.
3. I hope he remembered she”s paleo.
4. Nothing is simple.
5. At least there”s a silver lining.
7. Where one cat is a cat too many.
8. Sarcasm, a language we all know well.
9. She”s a little shy.
10. YOU KNOW NOTHING!
11. Looks a little rocky.
13. “At least I don”t have to share.”
14. Why can”t every guy be like Christian Grey.
15. Mind. Blown.
I”ve since gotten back together with my significant other after first writing this. Perhaps the Internet doesn”t know us that well after all!